01. A 10 year old boy with shoulder injury lost abduction of his shoulder up to 30 degree which muscle is lost:
02. A boy is brought to a hospital with injury at elbow joint lost extension of medial 4 fingers at MTP joint, abduction of thumb with intact sensation due to:
Injury to Radial nerve at elbow
03. Which of the following muscle is not supplied by median nerve:
04. Regarding palm:
Superficial palmer arch is below palmer apeneurosis.
05. Which of the following muscle have dual nerve supply from median and ulner nerve:
Flexor digitorum profundus.
06. Infection of the first pulp space lymph nodes will first drained.
Epitrochlear lymph nodes.
07. Which of the following muscles is flexor at hip and extensor at knee:
08. In an injury to knee joint a man is unable to extend his knee the root value affected:
09. In the injury to neck of fibula the artery damaged:
Ant. Tibial artery.
Peroneal artery. (correct)
10. Regarding post. Triangle:
Base is form by middle 3rd of clavicle.
11. Bifurcation of common carotid artery:
Beneath the ant. Border of sternocladomastoid at the sup. Border of thyroid cartilage.
12. Great saphenous vein has how many valves:
13. Vertebral venous plexus:
Has no communication with cerebral sinuses.
Lies in epidural space.
Is formed by two vertebral veins.
14. A 40 years old man feels pain in his gastrocnemeus muscle after he walks 100 meter which relieves when he stops walking is likely due to obstruction of:
A. Post. Tibial artery.
15. Subclavian artery grooves over:
A. 1st rib.
16. What is inappropriate about azygus vein.
A. It enters the thoracic cavity thru esophageal opening.
17. Which of the following structure arches over root of left lung:
A. Arch of aorta.
18. Weakest point of rib is:
A. Angle of the rib.
19. A pathologist wants to pass dye to the liver he will reach thru:
A. Ligamentum Teres.
20. Internal spermatic fascia is a continuation of:
A. Transversalis fascia.
21. The branch of internal carotid artery which remains in true pelvis throughout its course:
A. Middle rectal artery.
22. During a per rectal examination the examiner will not reveal:
23. Parasympathetic nerves supplying the urinary bladder are:
A. Pelvic splanchnic nerves.
24. Nerve supply to the lower airways:
25. During an injury to the bulbar part of urethra the urine will extravasate to:
A. Superficial perineal pouch.
26. Nerve supply to the distal scrotum is thru:
Illioinguinal nerve. (correct)
27. During surgery of right colon for carcinoma which structure would not be injured:
28. Slow growing tumor of head of pancreas will compress:
A. Common Bile Duct.
29. Tumor of the head of pancreas will compress:
A. Common Bile Duct.
1. Regarding Decidua:
A. Decidua basilis forms the maternal part of placenta.
2. Embryonic period is:
A. 3-8 weeks.
3. Which of the following is a derivative of neuro ectoderm:
A. Sphincter pupili muscle.
4. Derivative of Ectoderm include:
A. Secretary Epithelium of parotid gland.
6. Regarding Allantois:
7. left umbilical vein will regress to:
A. Ligamentum Teres.
8. Which of the following structure is not an Embryological remnant:
A. Lateral umbilical ligament.
9. Regarding Mesothelium:
A. Lines the body cavities.
10. Physiological hernia occurs in between:
A. 6-10 weeks.
11. What will happen immediately after birth:
Anatomical closure of Ductus arteriosus.
Anatomical closure of Ductus venosus.
Anatomical closure of foramen ovale. (correct)
Obliteration of Left umbilical vein.
Obliteration of Right umbilical vein.
12. Which of the following bone is derived from 2nd Pharyngeal arch:
A. Styloid process.
13. Muscles innervated by hypoglossal nerves are derived from:
A. Occipital Somites.
14. Primordial Germ cells are derived from:
A. Yolk sac endoderm.
1. Pulmonary Wedge Pressure:
A. Indirectly measures left atrial pressure,
2. Ventricular Depolarization on ECG strip is represented by:
A. QRS Complex.
3. Ventricular preload is measured by:
4. Blood flow to the left ventricles is increase by:
Sympathetic stimulation (correct)
5. Bain Bridge reflux.
6. IPSP is generated by opening of:
A. Cl- channels.
7. During Depolarization:
A. There is rapid influx of Na+.
8. Blood group antigen:
A. Will not found in any other tissue than blood.
B. Will be inherited by Autosomal recessive pattern
9. If father’s blood group is B+ve & mother’s blood group is AB+ve there child can not have which of the following blood group:
10. ESR will increase with the decrease in:
11. ADH will act on:
A. Distal Tubules.
12. Renal absorption of glucose thru secondary transport with sodium occurs at:
A. Proximal Tubules.
12. Simple Diffusion depends on all of the following factors except:
A. Magnetic field.
13. What is the suitable I/V fluid for the patient of acidurea:
Normal Saline. (correct)
14. Which of the following causes Hyperkelemia:
Zollinger Ellison syndrome.
Conn`s syndrome. ????
Pyloric stenosis. ?????
15. Which of the following hormone is called STRESS HORMONE:
16. Inhibitory factor released by hypothalamus against which of the following hormone:
17. Bile of the Liver differs from the GB bile because GB bile contains decrease amount of:
18. Which of the following cell can never reproduce:
Smooth muscle. (correct)
19. Which of the following is the NOT non dividing cell:
20. Heat loss mainly depends on:
Temperature of the surrounding. (correct)
21. Cortisol decreases which of the following cell:
22. Resection of distal ileum will impair the absorption of:
A. Bile Salts.
23. Regarding Bradykinin:
It formation is activated by killkeran.
24. Regarding Interferon:
25. Surfactant is released by:
A. Type II pneumocytes.
26. Increase peripheral resistance is due to:
A. Increase vasomotor tone.
27. Chloride shift means:
A. Transfer of Cl- in erythrocytes in exchange of HCO3.
28. Cardiac muscles are prevented by tetanization due to its:
Long refractory period. (correct)
29. Sustained rhythmic reflex tremors induce by sudden movements is:
30. Most active form of thyroid hormone present in circulation is:
31. Regarding conduction of visual pathways:
32. Regarding olfaction:
A. Sharp odors have the quality of water & lipid solubility.
33. Unilateral Anosmia is due to:
A. Affection of Nasal mucosa.
1. Irreversible cell injury starts with:
A. Rupture of the Lysosomal membrane.
2. Which of the following is not a mediator of acute inflammation:
3. ICAM & VCAM mediates:
A. Leukocyte Adhesion.
4. Fever in inflammation is caused by:
A. IL1 & TNF α.
5. A 36 years old women presented with acute abdomen. At laparoscopy most of the bowl loops were dark purple black. Her mesenteric veins were patent. The most probable underlying pathological process is:
A. Wet Gangrene.
6. Superimposed infection on necrosis is called:
A. Gangrenous Necrosis.
7. Fluid accumulates in acute inflammation contains:
A. Proteins >3gm/dl.
8. Fat necrosis occurs in:
A. Acute pancreatitis.
9. What is inappropriate about fat necrosis:
A. Only caused by trauma to the fat tissue.
10. A 25 year old lady with 14 weeks pregnancy had a road traffic accident brought to the emergency department with a large open wound on thigh and femur fracture. After 2 days of accident she suddenly collapsed & died. The most probable pathological process involve in her death:
A. Fat Embolism.
11. Regarding Fat Embolism:
It is Fetal in >80% of cases.
IT manifest within 12 hours.
12. A 30 year old women brought to emergency department with bleeding…..
13. A 16 years old boy deeply jaundiced presented with gum bleeding due to:
A. Vitamin K deficiency.
14. A patient presented with enlarge lymph nodes, the diagnosis of Tuberculosis in this patient is confirmed by:
A. Presence of caseous necrosis in lymph nodes.
15. An 18 year old girl came to family doctor complaining of primary amenorrhea, on examination she found to have well formed breasts, blind ended vagina with no uterus & ovary. Her probable Karyotype is:
A. 46 XY.
16. Edema due to increase hydrostatic pressure is seen in:
A. Congestive cardiac failure.
17. Which of the following is a benign tumor:
A. Warthin`s tumor.
18. Which of the following is a premalignant condition:
19. Which of the following is a premalignant condition:
Cystic hyperplastic endometrium
20. Metaplasia does not occur in:
Vitamin A deficiency.
21. The primary source of Creatinin is:
22. Dystrophic Calcification is seen in all of the following except:
23. Maximal tensile Strength of a wound is attained in.
Over an unpredictable period of time.
24. Regarding autosomal recessive disorders:
25. Which of the following are not non-dividing cells.
26. In a patient there is atrophy of submandibular gland due to its duct obstruction. Atrophy of the gland is because of:
27. The mechanism of injury of ionization radiation is:
A. Free radical formation.
28. LASER act by:
29. A patient admitted to the hosp. diagnosed as case of gas gangrene dies due to:
A. Toxic shock
30. Which of the following is the confirmatory test of AIDS:
1. Hepatic hemengioma is associated with:
A. Vinyl Chloride.
2. Which of the disease is common in I/V drug abusers:
A. Infective Endocarditis.
3. Typhoid carriers are:
A. Usually asymptomatic.
4. Intestinal metaplasia due to reflux esophagitis leads to:
5. Embryological marker that reappears in circulation in Ca Colon is:
6. Which of the following is peculiar for crohn`s disease is:
A. Perianal Lesions.
7. Anemia of pregnancy is due to:
A. Increase plasma volume.
8. Major complication of severe burn:
Formation of granulation tissue.
9. What is Inappropriate about hyper parathyroidism:
A. There is increase PO4 renal absorption.
10. A 25 year old lady complaining of palpitations, heat intolerance on examination her pulse is 112b/min, BP 120/80, R/R 20 br/min. She is most probably a case of:
11. Resection of Anterior lobe of pituitary will lead to:
A. Decrease glucocorticoids.
12. A 6 year old boy is complaining of proximal muscular weakness was found to be Ca++ channel antibodies positive. The most probable diagnosis is:
Lambert Eaten Syndrome.
13. In pulmonary embolism, respiratory failure is due to:
A. Ventilation / perfusion mismatch.
14. Left ventricular failure will lead to:
A. Increase pulmonary arteriolar Pressure.
15. Immediate effect after injury to a vessel is:
16. Effects of hyper parathyroidism in Ca. lung is due to:
Parathyroid like protein
17. Spleenectomy will help in treating which type of anemia:
A. Hereditary Spherocytosis.
18. Malignant Tumor that will not metastasize:
A. Basal cell carcinoma.
19. Achlasia is due to:
A. Absence of Myenteric plexus.
20. After a traffic accident a lady is brought to a hosp the IMMEDIATE step you do:
A. Clear airway.
21. Ameobic infection reaches lungs via:
Direct extension from liver.
By aspiration of ova of Entameoba histolitica.
By aspiration of trophozoits of Entameoba histolitica.
Via Portal vein.
22. In Hypothyroidism there is increase in:
23. In thyroid disease the antibodies are directed against:
24. A 50 years old man is awakened in the middle of the night with acute pain & tenderness of the right knee. He has a low grade fever. His knee is hot, tender & swollen. Analysis of fluid from right knee shows: leukocytes 70,000/mm3 with 75% neutrophils, crystal analysis = negative birefringent, gram stain = negative. The most likely diagnosis is:
B. Pseudo gout.
C. Septic arthritis. (correct)
1. Which of the following blocks α and β receptors:
2. Ketamin is used as anesthetic in repeated dressings of burn patient because:
A. It relieves pain as well.
3. Drug that decreases the tone of lower esophageal sphincter & increases gastric emptying:
4. Which of the following is suitable antihypertensive for asthma & IHD patient during surgery:
I/V sodium nitroprusside.
5. Which of the following is drug of choice for patient of status asthematicus:
6. During surgery antibiotics should be given at:
A. At the time of induction of anesthesia.
7. Heparin will inhibit:
A. Clot propagation.
B. Clot organization.
8. Acid suppression is done by blocking:
A. H2 Receptor.
9. Drug of choice for acute pancreatitis.
9] A male with Gynaecomastia, small testes, diagnosed as Klienfelters syndrome. The karyotype involved is
A} 45 XO
B} 46 XX
C} 47 XXX
D} 47 XXy (correct)
E} 47 XX
10] Somites are derived from
A} Intermediate mesoderm
B} Paraxial mesoderm
C} Lateral plate mesoderm (correct)
11] An I/V Urograph of 8 year old boy shows Excretion of dye normal I kidney but absence of shadow on left side. Instead there is a small shadow just above the bladder on the left side. Which one of the following is most likely?
A} Horse shoe kidney
B} Constricted ectopic kidney
C} Pelvis kidney
D} Non rotating kidney
E} Unilateral renal agenesis
12] Which one of the following is not formed from urogenital sinus?
A} Bartholin’s gland
B} Urethral glands
C} Para urethral glands
D} Seminal vesicle
13] Virus damage the cell by
A} making the pores in cell membrane
B} Forming free radicals
C} Altering the formation of proteins c
D} Nuclear damage
E} using energy for their own metabolism
14] The tissue damage by Ionization Radiation is due to
A) Damage to Golgi bodies
B} Formation of free radicals
C} Hydropic degeneration
D} Metaphase of cell
E} Swelling of cells
15] All are features of IRREVERSIBLE cell injury EXCEPT
D} Shrinkage of mitochondria
E} Appearance of myelin figure
16] Which one of the following is least likely involved in increasing Osteoporosis
A} Increased wt: on bone
B} Renal cell carcinoma
C} Carcinoma prostate
17] Patient X-Ray shows hilar lymph nodes. Granuloma but no necrosis. What is the diagnosis?
A} Sarcoidosis (correct)
18] In women the most common form of necrosis after trauma is due to
A} Trauma to fatty tissue
19] Dystrophic calcification is present in which of the following
A} Acute pancreatitis
C} Tuberculosis (correct)
20] Which one of the following is most likely feature of reversible injury?
A} Cell swelling
C} Decreased glycogen
D} Myelin figures (correct)
21] A person fell on road and got an abrasion on elbow the first event likely occur would be
A} Vasoconstriction (correct)
B} Platelet adhesion
C} Platelet aggregation
22] Which one of the following facilitates phagocytosis in neutrophils?
C} C3b (correct)
D} C3 - C5 complex
23] Which one of the following is potent antioxidant?
A} Vitamin A
B} Vitamin C
C} Vitamin E (correct)
24] Which one of the following among Arachidonic acid metabolite is most likely function mediated in phagocytosis?
A} Chemo taxis (correct)
25] Which one of the following is potent COX-II INHIBITOR?
B} Celocoxib (correct)
26] In case of pulmonary embolism extensive infarction causes sudden death due to
A} Air embolism
B} Fat embolism
C} Thromboembolism (correct)
27] A patient was operated for abdominal surgery. A few days after he developed pain and swelling in his right leg. Which one of the following is most likely?
A} endothelial injury
C} stasis and endothelial injury (correct)
28] A soldier has profuse bleeding. He was admitted in the hospital. Which one of the following should be given immediately?
Fresh frozen plasma
B} 20 days old blood
C} 3 days old blood (correct)
29] A boy was born with the condition of polycystic kidney disease. Which one of the following is correct?
A} Autosomal Dominant disorder
B} Autosomal recessive disorder (correct)
C} X- linked disorder
30] In a renal transplantation, which one of the following is single most significant test to be done?
A} ABO blood grouping of donor and recipient
B} HLA typing and matching (correct)
C} Donor and recipient should be close relatives
31] A organ was transplanted to the patient, but within 10 mins the organ failed. Which one of the following is likely etiology?
A} Antibody mediated
B} T-Cell mediated
C} Preformed antibodies (correct)
32] AIDS occur in the presence of
A} Kaposi’s sarcoma
33] A 2 year old boy is suspected as HIV positive, which one of the following is the confirmatory test in the boy
A} ELISA test
B} Western Blot test (correct)
D} Increased levels of HIV in T lymphocytes
34] A 10 year old boy was operated for gastrectomy, which one of the following type of anemia is developed postoperatively
A} Megaloblastic anemia (correct)
B} Iron deficiency anemia
C} Normocytic norm chromic anemia
35] Autoimmunity is not involved in which one of the following
A} Pernicious anemia
B} Grave’s disease
C} Diabetes mellitus
D} Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
E} Thymoma (correct)
36] In case of hashimoto’s thyroiditis, which one of the following is seen?
A} Anti thyroglobulin
37] To differentiate Chron’s disease from Ulcerative colitis, which one of the following is likely significant regarding Chron’s disease
A} has increased frequency to cancer
B} Involves both small and large intestine (correct)
38] Regarding alcoholic hepatitis, following is finding
A} Mallory bodies
39] A 20 year old girl has developed Galactorrhea due to prolactinoma. Bromocriptine is given to treat it the drug causes
A} Inhibition of prolaction from pituitary gland (correct)
B} Decreased prolaction from hypothalamus
C} Inhibition of prolaction from breast
D} Stimulation of prolaction of anterior pituitary
40] An unconscious patient presented in ED does not respond to Naloxone. Which of the following drug has been taken by this patient?
B} Heroine (correct)
41] Strongest layer of small intestine is
B} Sub mucosa
C} Circular layer
E} Longitudinal layer
42] Regarding adrenal medulla which one of the following is true?
A} Secretes epinephrine and Norepinepinephrine in 80/20 ratio
43] R.E.R most likely
A} Synthesizes protein (correct)
B} Synthesizes lipids
44] Half life of insulin is
A} 5 mins
B} 90 mins
C} 120 mins
A} Converts glycogen to glucose
B} Stimulates protein synthesis (correct)
C} Stimulates lipolysis
46] Which one of the following most likely contains abundant cholesterol?
B} LDL (correct)
47] Which one of the following most likely causes Increase in GFR?
A} Constriction of afferent arteriole
B} Constriction Of efferent arteriole (correct)
48] Gastric emptying is delayed by
C} CCK (correct)
49] Which one of the following pancreatic enzyme is most likely involved in fat absorption
50] Smooth muscle
A} Contain sarcomere
B} T-tubules are present
C} Gap junctions are present (correct)
D} Forms motor end plate
51] Steady pressure on skin is perceived by
A} Pacinian’s corpuscle (correct)
B} Ruffini’s corpuscle
C} Meissener’s Corpuscle
D} Golgi tendon organs
39. Metabolic alkalosis a. renal failure
40. ARF- most effect.a. PCT a b. DCT c. LOH d. CD
41. Hb 8.0, HCO3- inc (35), pH Inc, Ca++ dec. Cause a. ARF b. Vit D def c. folic acid deficiency d. PTH
43. High output cardiac failure
a. Thiamine a b. B2 c. B6 d. Folic acid
44. 90 yrs old lady with purplish large patch on Rt hand and arm. No itching or pain. No comorbids, Otherwise Normal. Reason? a. Capillary abn
b. Prothrombin c. Vit K dependent clotting factors
47. Warfarin, effects on: a. Factor VIII b. factor III c. Prothrombin c
48. Ibpratopium bromide given by nebulization: a. dec ACh release in bronchi a b. vasodil c. inc secretion
49. Mast cell stabilizer. a. Na chromoglycate
52. Sec released from thyroid gland entering circulation is: a. Thyroxine b. Free T3 c. free T4 d. TSH e. TRH
53. Cushing's triad: a. Inc ICP, HTN, Bradycardia b. Inc ICP, hypoTN, bradycardia c. inc ICP, hypoTN, tachycardia d. inc ICP, HTN. tachycardia e. dec ICP, HTN, tachycardia
122. Pt complains of chest pain for more than 30 min . ECG shows changes in V1- V4. It denotes: a. anterior wall MI a b. anterolateral MI c. Inferior wall MI d. Lateral wall MI e. Inferior wall MI
150. Medullary respiratory group of neurons t of ascending reticular system a. True b. false 1
151. Anion gap increases in: a. Uncontrolled DM
152. Bile from liver is different from that from GB in:
160. Mediators of inflammation a. C3a b. C5a b c. IL1 d. TNF alpha
161. Largest total cross-sectional and surface area is of: a. artery b. arterioles c. capillaries d. venules e. veins e
162. Blood flow regulation is mediated by: a. arterioles a b. precepillary sphincter c. capillaries d. venules
4] A 16 year old boy was given CO-TRIMAXAZOLE for fever, after few hours he developed red color urine, likely abnormality is in A} Glucose}-6-Phosphate deficiencyB} Immune hemolysis C} oxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria D} Malaria d
E} Sickle cell disease
5] Thiamine deficiency causes A} Peripheral Neuropathy a B. PellagraC} Chelosis D} Dermatitis
6] Milk is notoriously deficient in A} Vitamin C B} Iron C
Riboflavin D} Pantothenic acid E} Vitamin A
7] Dry heat kills the bacteria by A} Coagulation of proteins B} Cell lysis C} Free radical formation D} Direct killing d E} Oxidation
8] Virus damage the cell by A} Making the pores in cell membrane B} Forming free radicals C} Altering the formation of proteins c D} Nuclear damage E} using energy for their own metabolism
9] Which one of the following lipoprotein has highest protein content? A} HDL} a} B} LDL C} VL} D} IDL E} CHYLMICRONS
10] All are related to PLATELET FUNCTION EXCEPT A}
Capillary resilience test a B} BT C} Clot retraction
11] ALLELLE is: A} Fragmented genes B} Non-identical genes C} Structural genes D} Regulatory gene E} Autosomal Dominant gene
12] D.I.C is stimulated by: A} Factor X B} Factor XII C} Thromboplastin D} Factor IX d E} Fibrinogen
13] In enchymal cells Iron is deposited in the form of A} Tranferrin B}
Ferritin bC} Heamatin D} Heamoglobin E} Lipifuscin
19] Regarding Von Willbrand disease A} Autosomal Dominant B} Autosomal Recessive C}
Some family members have low level of Factor IX D} Some family members have abnormal level of Factor IX E} has positive family history
20] Which of the following condition is related to lymphatics? A} Angiosarcoma a B} Rhabdomyosarcoma C} Cystic hygroma
21] The condition in which pulmonary trunk fails to divide leading A} PDA aB} Truncus arteriosus C} TOF
22] Basal Cell Carcinoma is located at A} Lower lip B} Upper lip C} Tongue D} Hard palate E} Soft palate
25] Which of the following is not Carcinogen? A} Alcohol B} Benzathracine C}
Cyclophosphamide D} Benzidine E} Dimethylsulfate
26] The Initial step in APOPTOSIS is A} Inhibition of P53 genes B} Activation of BCL-2 C} Activation of Caspases c D} pores formed by lymphocytes
28] Which t of kidney produces ERYTROPOITEN A} Macula Densa B} Peritubular Capillary b C} PCT D} DCT E} LOH
29] A patient with signs and symptoms of megaloblasstic anemia. The likely cause is
A Decreased GIT motility B} Deficiency of intrinsic factor b C} Malabsorption
30] Stimulation to increase Serum Calcium is A} Hypo-phosphatemia B} atharmone b C} Decreased ECF
31] Malnutrition causes all of the following EXCEPT A} Pitting Edema. a B} Loss of subcutaneous fat. C} Failure to thrive. D} Skin pigmentation E} Thrombocytopenia
32] Liver biopsy from a pati
ent shows a lesion which comprises of central collection of structure less material surrounded by epitheliod cells and lymphocytes. One large cell with multiple nuclei arranged close to membrane is also seen. The most likely change in central area would b
e: A} Caseous necrosis B} Coagulation necrosis C} Fatty changesD} Hydropic changes E} Liquefective necrosis
33] A 28 year fisherman presented with slowly developing lethargy, easy fatigue and palpitations. His diet comprises of fish an
d rice only. Physical examination: Pallor, Loss of touch sense in both feet and legs Hb: 7.5 gm/dl, Platelet count: 110 x 10 9/L. Reticulocyte count: 0.5%. Stool DR: Ova of Intestinal asite. The most likely causative asite is A}
Ankylostomata Duodenale B} Ascris Lumbricoidis C} Diphylobothrium Latum c D} Strangyloids Stercoralis E} Taenia Saginata
34] A 40 year old male after road traffic accident had received massive blood transfusion. He is expected to have all EXCEPT A} Hypocalcaemia B} Hypokalemia b C} Hypothermia D}
Left shift of Oxyheamoglobin dissociation curve E} Metabolic acidosis
35] The endothelial molecules ICAM-1 & VCAM-1 are responsible for A} Direct endothelial injury B} Endothelial cell contraction C} Junctional re
Traction D} Leukocyte adhesion d E} Leukocyte margination
36] Eating raw or under cooked meat can cause infestation by A} Dracunculous Medinensis B} Echinecoccus Granulosis C Liver Fluke D
Schistosomiasis E} Tape Worm e
37] A pt: has sustained burn that is very painful with blisters. Healing of this burn will take place from which of the following layers of the skin A} Basal layer of epidermis}
Keratinized layer C} Layer of upper dermis c D} Lower dermis E} Subcutaneous layer
A 40 year old male presented with jaundice and generalized itching. His LFT shows Direct Billirubin 11 mg/100 ml, SGPT 75U/L, Alka Phosphate 2300 IU/L 500IU/L. The most likely cause is A} Drug induced jaundice B}
Extra hepatic Cholestasis b C} Autoimmune Hepatitis D} Alcoholic Hepatitis E} Intrahepatic Cholestasis
39] The tissue damage by Ionization Radiation is due to A} Damage to Golgi bodies B}
Formation of free radicals b C} Hydropic degeneration D} Metaplasia of cell E} Swelling of cells
42] Increase in Light Chain Immunoglobulins Is the characteristic feature of
A} Endocrine type Amyloidosis B} Hereditary Amyloidosis C} Localized type Amyloidosis D} Reactive Amyloidosis E} Systemic type Amyloidosis
43] Chemotaxis is caused by A} C5a a B} C5b C} Lymphokines D} Leucotriene B3 E} Opsonins
44] Following are the actions of Archidonic acid metabolites in inflammation EXCEPT A} Chemotaxis
B} Increased vascular perm